What do a flashlight, car sign, and a smartphone have in common?
Right, all are powered by an electric circuit and battery.
Create an electrical circuit, plan a route, and assemble a Zipline train that will travel even when the power source is far away!
*The challenge is suitable for children aged 6 and over*
- Design and build an electrical circuit.
- Assemble a motorized vehicle.
- Explore ways to generate electrical conduction.
- How an electric circuit works.
- The use of acceleration.
- Precision and balance through friction.